Stories open up new worlds, new adventures, new ideas. They add value and meaning to our lives.
And stories have the power to make us brave. They can help us push back the darkness and reveal the light.
Won’t you join me to pursue the reading, writing, and telling of story?
I want to hear YOUR story.
Too short to be an elf and too tall to be a Hobbit, Jebraun lives smack-dab in the centre of New Zealand’s North Island surrounded by thermal activity, stunning lakes, and enough Redwoods to make her Californian heart swoon. She writes about discovering identity, living without fear, and enjoys creating fantastic worlds. Her loves include coffee, tree ferns, dark chocolate, and Jesus, and she harbours a secret penchant for British spelling. You can find her sci-fi short story “Beyond the Stars, Past the Moons” in Encircled, a collection of fairy tale retellings.
Do you want to hear more from me?
- Book reviews and reading suggestions
- Helpful links to other writer-ly people (like authors & editors!)
- Happenings and going-ons of my writing journey
- Special content like flash fiction & sneak peeks of my WIP
- Giveaways such as e-books, New Zealand chocolate, and the occasional Amazon gift card–woohoo!
Plus I’ll send you my flash fiction story “The Stone Veil” in my welcome email.
Join my newsletter list for quarterly updates.